Add another email account to the Gmail app
Gmail app is a reliable application for you if you want to read and send emails from multiple email addresses, especially when it is on Android. Well, you can send emails from Yahoo, Hotmail, and other email clients. To do that, you need to add the concerned email account to the Gmail app which is considerably a lengthy process. Get the desired solution here.
- Launch and open the Gmail app
- Go to the Gmail product logo
- Select the Menu icon from the upper left portion of this page
- Now you are suggested to move your mouse pointer to the right of your username
- Press the Down arrow
- Also, select the Add account icon
- Here you need to choose the type of account you want to add
- The selection of Exchange is necessary for you if you are using Office 365. You are also supposed to select the Exchange icon if you are keen in checking the professional emails through this platform
- Select the Other menu if the concerned emails service is not available on list
- Your account will be added shortly
Gmail Care helps you in removing an added account. However, a challenge or difficulty related to the account addition can be tackled by following the skill and knowledge owned by the Gmail experts, linked with Gmail Tech Support Phone Number. It welcomes you for round the year services that are promised to be delivered with an optimum level of precision and high professionalism. So to deliver these services in the best possible way, the technical support has elected several supporting units which are working in a friendly work environment. Add your email account today.