How To fix Downloading Pending issue in Google Play Store on Android -Online help
Android has given a platform like Google Play Store from where you can download thousands of apps. We can download the apps easily and we also get notifications regularly for the updates. But the trouble is when Google Play Store suddenly gets stuck at downloading without having any reason. This issue gets irritating because downloading the app gets quite impossible after the downloading issues. So, the only thing at that time that you must want to know is how to fix downloading issue in Google Play Store so that you can download some apps that you really want to download. Here are simple steps that you can follow for fixing the problem:
- Click “Menu” and then click “Settings.”
- After that, click “Applications” and then go for “Manage Applications.”
- After clicking “Manage Application”, go to the option “All.”
- There will be a list of all the applications. Just find “Google Play Store” and click it.
- You will find an option “Force Close” on the new window that will appear on the screen. Click that and the application which is running in the background will be closed.
- After doing above step, click the option “Clear Data” and then click “Clear Cache.”
- Then, click “Uninstall Updates”. With this, if there are any updates installed, they will be uninstalled automatically.
- After this, go to the Google Play Store application and look for the app that you want to download.
- You can download the app or game you wanted to.
If the problem is still not solved, follow the steps given below:
- First of all, go to the “Application Manager.”
- After that, click on the option “Reset All Preferences Tab.”
- There will be a bunch of apps that will open and then, you have to go back to the Google Play Store. You will see that the downloading will again start.
- You can also do one more thing. Sign out of the Gmail account with which you have signed in Google Play Store and then sign in again.
These steps will definitely solve the problem. But if the problem still persists, then simply contact Google Play Customer Service and they will definitely provide you the best solution for the problem that you’re facing.