Gmail-What To Do When It Is Not Working In Chrome
Gmail is quite noticeable and observable mail application that has always been proved positive for those who looks for an option for secure mail application.Through using this one could get the full assurance that none of the information would get leaked.One could share multiple information in one go.The files with large amount of data could be download or upload.But there could be certain occasions when users need help with certain issues.To solve such issues,users should do the instant connection with the support team that is always ready to assist users.
There are number of issues that has been solved through the Gmail tech support team in which users could see solution for one of them:
What to do when Gmail will not work on Chrome?
- First users are required to choose the option for “Settings” that would be located at the top right corner of the Google chrome window
- It is now time to choose the option for “Clear browsing data”
- Through the option for the “obliterate the following items”,users need to make sure that they have check the mark beside the “Clear browsing history” and “Empty the cache”
- From the option of “Clear data from this period”,users should use the drop down menu to select the option for “Everything”
- It is now required to select the option for “Clear browsing data”
- Users should now try to access their Gmail account
For the situations when the users wouldn’t be satisfy through the solution of the respective issue and want further help for that,users required to do immediate connection over the Gmail technical support phone number that would be easy to find over the customer support site.Users may dial this number from anywhere and everywhere.